Aquios® ACB-4520-05 Carbon Block Filter, 20 inch, 5 Micron
The Aquios® ACB4520-01 is a coconut carbon filter rated at 0.5 microns (submicron) and is exceptional is removing chlorine, chlormaines, cycts, VOCs and other organic impurities from your water. The 4.5" x 20" cartridge will fit most standard housings.
- Powerful, high chlorine & sediment reduction with outstanding flow rates and low carbon fines.
- Used as a secondary filter after a sediment filter or by itself..
- NSF/ANSI standard 42 certified, 100% high purity coconut carbon.
- High dirt loading capacity with exceptional flow rates.
- Excellent for Point of Use (POU) systems, Under Sink, Point of Entry (POE) systems, as well as other residential appliacations.
- 5 Micron rating.
- Fits most standard 20” housings.
You already know Aquios® for our salt-free water softeners and filtration systems.
What you may not know is that we also provide water filtration systems, water filters, RO systems and more. Our ACB Series of filters are our 100% coconut carbon block filters designed for chlorine removal applications for RO systems, whole house water filters and commercial systems. Our ACB-4520-05 cartridge is 4.5” x 20” and is available in a submicron 5 micron rating.
The ACB Series carbon block cartridges are made with 100% coconut carbon, are extremely resistant to chemicals and are safe and effective to use in a wide range of applications. The ACB Series are NSF/ANSI Certified to Standard 42 and comply with FDA CFR 21 guidelines.
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-Filtration
- High Chlorine / Chloramine Removal
- VOC Reduction and Removal
- Food & Beverage Water Filtration
- Commercial & Residential Water Filtration
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 180°F (63°C)
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 20"
- Filter Media: 100% Coconut Carbon Block
- Micron Rating: 5 Microns
- Maximum pressure rating: 250 PSI
- Cartridge Life: 6 months
|Delivery Frequency||One Time Purchase|